Friday, January 26, 2007

background...


first please allow me to share about my family here.
my family wasn't perfect,in fact it wasn't an example to follow.with a marriage that took place when my mom was 20 and give birth to me when 22, as well as a father that don't hold a stable job, everyone predicted that this relationship is not going to last long.at the end, 6 years after give birth to a son the relationship come to an end.perhaps,this could be the only way to them. what are the things that both of them left behind , as the relationship end?
well, they left a 6 years old boy that don't know a thing from adult world, a boy that don't know why his father suddenly disappear after one night, a boy that suddenly realized that his father never come to fetch him back from school again.they left hatred, not only to themselves but cause both family into a problem that last until now.
i grow up in this kind of environment.i can be very honest to you that i used to be a rebellion, self-seeking, depression kid.even there r few time i have though about suicide because of an very little argument with my family members. i don't have a very good social life even when im study in primary school because of my bad personalities. for me, i think that this world is unfair to me and seem like no one care for me.i become very self-seeking because of this mind set.
but thank God im change because of His love for me.i learned to accept my past and look forward not the past.Praise Him amen!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

有没有听说过一句话:家人没得选择。。。可以成为一家人就是一种缘,要相信自己还是幸福的,我想就没有什么不可以原谅。。。