Saturday, April 12, 2008

3 'ship' God gives us...

1. relationSHIP
good frens in life, my dear mom, best buddies and most importantly, a relationship with You...

2. stewardSHIP
thx very much for what i own in life now, my allowance, my phone(keke), laptop, camera and money...i know that there are all Yours and my job is to 'jaga' it for You.
3. leaderSHIP

ppl tat keep me goin on and on. pick me up when im down and build me up to become who am i today. Janice thx very much for da word of encouragement tat day...i would like share some part of it here and hope u all blessed...
josh 1:6-9

"there was such high expectation upon Joshua, to be as 'good' as Moses, but God used him to be a leader according to his unique ability and personality...walk with people who are amazing leaders, but in your learning from them never let their qualities be your standard more than let God's qualities be your standard"
janice (april, 9, 08)

indeed im very blessed by these word. at the end, God is still my audience, not people. He is my leader of life and i wanna serve Him with my unique ability and personality.

1 comment:

Janice Chin said...

and reading it back again also encourages me to move on with great clarity and focus of vision...keep on with the ONE THING, bro! ps 27:4