Saturday, October 4, 2008

brokenness

We are living in an imperfect world. A lot things in life will not go according to what we had expected. People will say that,
"Life is unfair". Or even, doubted the existence of God in our life.
as a matter of fact, at some point in life all of us will gone through a period where your dreams have fallen apart, the departure of your loved one, the disappointments and so on. Those are the hurtful moment in life where people experience tremendous sadness and brokenness.
'why oh God, that this has happened to me? why me oh Lord?'
unfortunately, some lessons in life we need pay with a painful and heavy price. God allows a particular situation to take place so that He can change and mold us inside out.

God loves to touch and work through the broken-hearted.

He loves to heal, and restore us whose heart are broken and full of scares. because every time when a heart is broken, its pride die with it and this make rooms for God to work something out in this person's life.
my heart has once broken into pieces before. and the issue of that was the separation of my parent. that really hurt me a lot and i remembered i hold on to myself many unforgiveness, bitterness, depression and angers in my heart. those was one of the darkest moment in my life and this issue has cause me many difficulties while I'm growing up. Praise God that Jesus come into my life. and He heals my broken heart completely, though it's not a one time process but takes years upon years for me to let go the past hurts.
and from this heart that is broken by his family now God had turn its weakness into strength, from a place of weeping into to a place of well.
God allows brokenness, therefore we will put our trust in him, become 'selfless' and 'nothing' in Christ Jesus. and through this He can builds us up again and this time round to another new level of faith. But God will move us, from a place of weeping to a place of well, a place of promise, a place of hope.

God is always there with us. He knows how much we have struggles, even the weight of our tears He keeps for us. it's not easy, but God will walk with us throughout this time. He will never leave us, nor forsake us.

"Lord my heart cry for You, my heart yearn for You,
i beg You to come into my rescue, be my escape and strong tower,
in whom i had found my strength, in whom i had found my peace,
again, again and again. and You will never fails
you have proven yourself that you are faithful God, and i pray you prove it again this time o Lord,
for I'm in great burden and in desperately need of You.
help me Jesus, be my hope, be my strength, be my love, be my life Lord.
i will wait upon You, and rest in Your mighty arms of love,
all that you have promised, it will come to past one day, and you will fulfill it.
love you Jesus"

1 comment:

k e t t y said...

Hey Alvin :)yea..life never go easy and we are keep growing. Is hard to go through tis time but be faithfull ya Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,for his compassions never fail. Great is your faithfulness =) I'll keep praying for u guys.. heal the broken heart. Cheer up yea ! God bless =)