Friday, April 22, 2011

Once you discovered, you'll never walk out His way. .

Has been a Christians after so many years. Went through amazing times in church, serving, ministry and personal relationship with God as well as down times that as dry as a desert, wonder aimlessly in wilderness and felt distance from God. Many has changed and many people come into the companionship, and move on in lives. but one things remains, after 7 years walking with the Lord, it is the Grace of God never, never once in life that let me down and am humbled by all the things that He has done, in Calvary and in people lives. it's so amazing to see Him move, again and again like He's never gonna stop. Have i felt in times that i need a break or a 'pause' in serving God? Countless time! However, not once in life i felt that Grace getting tired of me. for this reason, am forever own by Yours, Lord. in my imperfections, my unworthiness, you found me and gave me a reason to live again. and after some times I still turn away from you. But You loves me still, loves me with greater passion than i could ever possibly comprehend. Sometimes ago i asked myself, how can a person be backslides from God if he truly knows the depth of love God has for them. As for me, i know that since the moment i accepted Him to be my Lord, this is a no turning back journey and i can not deny that fact that He is so awesome to me! More than words can describes. The Way He fills me, the Way He comforts me, the way He loves me, oh i could not turn away my face and treat as if He's never exist before. God, i choice to to walk with you, in my imperfections, i will strive to loves you with all that i am, to the day that your desire become my desire, and to the day that i finally stand before you, i'll walk this journey with you and no turning back!

No comments: