Saturday, November 10, 2007

who so important..?

God used people to change or even destroy our life...so i believe we all need to acknowledge some of them and here is my own little reflection of how my social life has been doing over the few years...and wonder how God has brought me through all these friends and closed one i had...
first but not least...
vector...

someone that beyond the expression of word to me...lol...to those who know me u will HOW close this felow to me...yes...he is the one who dare me to do stupid things in any occasions and any seasons...once in the blue moon we will have ours 'fried fish gang' together juz to talk about some very 'manly' issue...best buddy on earth...

janice...

someone that i will remember even until the end of my life...great both leader and servant of God...a teacher, a leader,a best youth pastor, a friend, and a boss to me...nvr forget my good old days that i been working like a donkey under her...hehe...learning so much from her and thx so much for teaching me to become everything i am today...wonder whether i wan share this ornot, but nvr mind la...u knw what is the 1st question she ask me when we first know each other...
the answer is..."when is the last time u went to 'pang sei'...that time i only seen her no more than 3 times...

calvin ( dear roomate)... the one who bring me to Christ and 3 years after upgrading himself to become my roommate...definitely it's not easy to stay together but thx a lot for all the over night talk that now i know i can grown even when we just spend time talking about non sense...but thx God we still 'peace' with each other(he's sleeping beside me now)...famous motto, "why like that one ar?"

candy leong...
basically she is the one who 'guilty' of my 'longing' of being fashionable...haiz...what to do when u have a mother like mine...and i very proud of her...loving, caring, encouraging? well she is definitely more than that to me...


Job(bible character)...his passion and love for God that is so unshakeable even in time of troubles and sadness...very much been touch by a phrase that he said and believe will be my verse of life..."naked i come and naked i should depart...the LOrd gives and takes away, BLESSED BE YOUR NAME"...power man!!!


jesus...
what u think about it...?well...i would said 'everything is changing'...he is so cool~~~~

No comments: