Friday, March 21, 2008

a simple prayer to my future wife...

i think we all should start praying for our 'unknown' future partner. i don't know about you but im excited to see her grow in her spiritual walk with God, even thought i don't know who she is rigth now. but i'm just desperate about her, so this is what i wanna remember her in my prayer everyday...

Oh Lord,

please guild her on every steps that she takes in her daily life. and i pray that she will be strong and courage to overcome her circumstances, not by her own but by Your strength. also i pray that she will continue oh Lord, to walk with you each day and to increase her capacity to love You more passionately and love people more compassionately. this is my desire oh Lord, to see her love for You grown daily and even to a point that will cost her everything. Help her in her daily walk oh Lord, increase her in her knowledge about Your Word. prepare her oh Lord, to become what you want her to be tomorrow. i pray Lord that You will be her provider and protector. thought i don't know who is she and where she is right now, my prayer is that You will always lead her on Your path of righteousness, never leave her nor forsake her. this is my prayer to my future wife. may You oh Lord, be the center of our relationship, always and forever.

i love you...

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Nice blog, and great thoughts. Keep praying! One of the deacons at our church in Virginia is Malaysian & a great guy. Keep walking with the Lord.

aLvIn tAy said...

.tthx so much for the encouragement...will continue to grow and drawer more closer to God...thx ya sis..

Danae said...

It's great to know that there are men praying for their FWs, as well as I am praying for my FH. I also pray for God to give him encouraging messages from me. I don't know if this actually happens but it helps me to feel more connected to him. I feel like I know him, in my heart, if not currently. Keep praying and seeking after the Lord's heart! I pray she do the same!
God bless,
Danae

Bagheera said...

B'ful prayer. May the Lord's work continue and flourish.