Tuesday, March 4, 2008

uniqueness

one day i asked my mom this question, why u still wanna dress up uRself if we are only goin to meet up our old relatives? then she answer me back, "i'm not dress up for other people, i dress up only myself"...straight away, i was stun there...
people oweyz told me this when i first started my christian journey, "u r unique in God's eye, He made you different and special from others."
i wonder how long i never heard that kind of encouragement since then...
one thing i oweyz keep reminding myself is that i'm made for a purpose and special in His eye... as well as the world could see that "i'm different and special" from many of them...however, i've changed even when i myself didn't realizing it...the way i dress up, way i talk and so on...hav been so "un-alvin"...i must admit that ppl is one of the factor...sometime i'm too caught out wif how other people would think of me what if i fail them...
i've been 'dress up' becoz of others, not for myself...i wonder why that people especially in a big city r so caught out wif identity and 'GANG"...?can i juz be myself of the way i style my hair, wat kind of food to eat or should i juz share exactly the same thoughts we all share...?sometime i felt like im living in a robot world, where everyone look da SAME or trying to be da SAME...

No comments: